Adam is shy 11 months, and I have yet to introduce him to salmon as of now (blame all the travelling here and there. Lol!). So today I’ve decided to make a meal of salmon and some veggies.
Since I’m a little bit lazy and tired to chop off all the veggies, I just blended the soup with the rice porridge.
- Star anise
- Cardamom seeds
- Anchovies powder
- 300ml water
- Pure olive oil
- Saute the salmon and brocolli on a heated sauce pan with pure olive oil. Low heat. Stir for a few times so the brocolli wouldn’t be burned.
- In another pot, saute the garlic, onions, cinnamon, star anise and cardamom seeds with pure olive oil. Low heat.
- Once the garlic has becoming a little brownish, add in 300ml of water into the pot and carrots.
- Once the salmon seems semi (or fully) cooked, turn off the heat.
- When the soup starts to boil, add in the salmon and the brocolli into the soup. Stir.
- Add one teaspoon of anchovies powder into the soup and wait till it boils again.
- Then you’re done!
I blended it with rice. Since rice is a staple food in our country, so I feed rice porridge to my son since he was 7 months.
This is a meal suitable for 9 months and above. Enjoy little ones!